|LINE OF SERVICE: ||Quality |
|BASIC FUNCTION: ||Provide administrative support for the Associate Executive Director of Quality and Health Information Technology and managers/senior managers in the department. Provide project management support for committees, sections, task forces and the Quality line of service team members. Assist in facilitating the efficient processing of quality initiatives related tasks and actions. |
Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides administrative support for the Associate Executive Director and managers/senior managers in the line of service, including scheduling meetings, drafting correspondence; screening telephone calls; file maintenance; mail pick-up and screening; and compiling information from various sources.
- Provides information to callers as appropriate on the status and content of department activities and related issues.
- Coordinates, performs and assures timely and efficient completion of printing, purchase and check requisitions, word processing, expense reports, mailings, and distribution.
- Provides administrative and project management support for committees, sections, and task forces including drafting of correspondence, preparation of agenda and minutes, weekly/monthly/quarterly reports, rosters, agendas, meeting arrangements including catering and hotel; compilation and distribution of meeting materials; planning conference calls and handling travel arrangements; and assisting with the preparation of section newsletters, presentations, publication material, and other duties assigned.
- Provides support for registry and grant projects managed by the Associate Executive Director, including scheduling conference calls, drafting minutes, rosters and reports; assisting with tracking project progress; and communicating with the diverse internal and external stakeholders, staff, vendors, grant funding organizations and co-grantees.
- Coordinates Quality program activities, including communicating with leaders, chapters and staff about requests for visits; coordinates travel details between chapters and leaders; drafts information for briefing packets; prepares briefing packets; originates written confirmation letters to committees, chapters and leaders in a timely manner; and prepares annual and quarterly reports and recommendations for supervisor. Exercises appropriate confidentiality in communications with chapters, leaders and staff.
- Compiles data, prepares accurate invoices and submits to the Finance Department on a periodic basis, using computerized system.
- Assist with updating content for Quality and associated websites.
- Assists with the development of member and committee communications, including assistance with development of Quality newsletters produced by the department; distribution of Quality legislative advocacy alerts; and maintenance of e-lists utilized within the department.
- Provides project and/or process improvement support for the Quality Department.
- Assist with compilation, distribution, collection and analysis of surveys for the quality department, committees, sections and task forces.
- Act as point of contact for all function orders at ACEP Scientific Assembly.
- Assist with preparations for and shipments to meetings, conferences and exhibit events including ACEP Scientific Assembly, Board Meetings, Corporate Advisory Council and others as assigned. Travel to meetings if assigned.
- Using association’s CRM and other sources, maintain rosters, account and contact files, complete advanced search reports, implement work flows, prepare marketing plans and apply other CRM capabilities as available.
- Prepare various reports for the department including sales reports, payments due, and annual fulfillment reports.
- Assist with CME grant applications for ACEP events and activities.
- Work with other staff members on projects of mutual interest to ensure efficiency within the College.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Relationships and Contacts:
|Reports to: ||Associate Executive Director, Quality |
|Internal Contacts: ||Quality and HIT Staff, Public Affairs, Public Policy, Membership and Customer Service, Office of the Executive Director, Staff Services, Technology Services |
|External Contacts: ||Board, Council Committees and executives; ACEP members and leaders, Vendors, Registry Users |
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent related experience. MBA or PMP preferred.
- Five years related work experience. Universities, Healthcare and/or Non-Profit organizations experience is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office software (in a Windows environment), expertise with Excel, Power Point, Word, and Visio, as well as, billing and purchasing software.
Other Desired Qualifications:
- Independent thinker
- Six Sigma certified
- Experience dealing with a senior executive team
- Experience with registries and repositories
- Ability to work independently and high performing teams
- Highly organized, detail oriented and have initiative
- Ability to interact well with members and clients
- Excellent proofreading and copyediting skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Experience working with volunteers
- Professional attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to perform well in rapidly changing and high pace environment
We offer competitive salary, excellent benefits package, retirement plan and more.
If you have any questions or would like to send your resume, contact us here.