|Line of Service: ||Quality |
|Basic Function: ||Independently manages the accounts for 60-90 CEDR customers, based on size and complexity. Through mature judgement and project management expertise, brings capability to proactively manage risks, solve problems, and takes all customers through successful implementation. Cooperative, tactful and able to work under pressure in a fast pace rapidly changing environment. Executes the end to end implementation and ongoing support activities, including onboarding process for new groups and support existing customers with delivery excellence and issue resolution related to the Clinical Emergency Data Registry – www.acep.org/cedr |
Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain strong, effective relationships between ACEP and CEDR customer leadership and staff for responsible accounts. Builds trust and confidence with hospital and provider group physicians and CxO leadership.
- Manage all aspects of new group onboarding process – from application through to contracting and then provide leadership throughout the technical implementation phase and maintenance of onboarding.
- Makes all decisions regarding the implementation and operation of CEDR for the customer.
- Resolves issues and negotiates resolutions with CEDR customers that result in optimal outcomes for both parties.
- Act as a single point of contact for Emergency Management groups to address any issues or concerns they have
- Respond to requests from new groups interested in CEDR
- Conduct online and/or in-person information sessions on behalf of CEDR
- Responsible for data entry and updates to ACEP and vendor systems to monitor the progress of groups through the onboarding process, lead in risk management/issue escalation, and coordinate communication to all stakeholders.
- Lead efforts of CEDR staff and Vendor staff to ensure timely completion of all customer inquiries and activities.
- Engage CEDR Operations Manager and ACEP quality team and leadership as needed to understand relevant quality programs and escalate inquiries related to quality reporting and CMS requirements
- Collaborate with colleagues on continuous improvement initiatives to improve operating processes
- Participate in various CEDR projects and activities to provide account management input to vendor and in-house IT team for integration and interface development with various portals, dashboards, reporting tools, CRM and membership systems.
- Track progress of CEDR onboarding and priorities, activities and work plans; provide regular status updates.
- In conjunction with the CEDR Operations Manager, Digital Products and Services, Quality AED and ACEP committee and physician leaders, support development and implementation of customer services continuous improvement plans, including, development and delivery of customer satisfaction surveys.
- Support relevant committees, sections, and task forces as assigned.
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Attend educational and business meetings as assigned with some travel required.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Brings innovative thought leadership in improving the ETL processes, data acquisition practices, data quality gap analysis, strategies for gap resolution, process automation, and overall program success.
Relationships and Contacts:
|Reports to: ||CEDR Operations Manager |
|Location: ||ACEP Headquarters, Irving, TX |
|Internal Contacts: ||ACEP staff members in Quality, Policy, Public Affairs, Membership, Educational Meetings, Educational Products, Emergency Medicine Practice, Grants Development, and Technology Services |
|External Contacts: ||Quality and Performance Committee, Registry Committee, Quality Measures Technical Expert Panel, Quality Improvement and Patient Safety Section, Emergency Medicine Informatics Section, ACEP members, medical society staff, vendor and service providers |
Required Education and Experience:
- Master’s degree preferred in health services, statistics, biostatistics, epidemiology, public health, health policy or a related field with 5-7 years of progressive experience in an account management role related to clinical information services. Bachelor’s degree required. Additional, relevant experience could substitute for Master’s degree education requirements.
- 5 years’ experience in healthcare software implementation including project tracking, task coordination, customer communication, and issue resolution.
- Knowledge of clinical healthcare data analysis techniques and data acquisition methods.
- 5 years’ experience in clinical data systems such as Electronic Health Records, Health Information Systems, or similar clinical information systems.
- 5 years’ experience in tracking and reporting project status including progress reporting, risk analysis, and issue management. PMP preferred.
- Strong inter-personal skills and experience building effective customer relationships in an a account management role.
- Proficiency with computers, Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, and Excel) and enterprise application systems (training for using ACEP systems will be provided)
- Experience with handling and executing multiple priorities with both internal and external stakeholders
- Self-motivated, energetic, dependable, responsible and resourceful
- Ability to develop and execute work plans to meet assigned responsibilities, work independently, exercise good judgment, prioritize tasks, ability to adapt to shifting priorities and schedules, display strong personal initiative, and follow through in all areas assigned with attention to detail and timeliness
- Ability to build, establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Must be an effective communicator (both oral and written) and an effective coach for team and customer. This leader should be able to integrate front-end and back-end processes of CEDR for seamless customer-focused outcome and exemplary team and customer experience.
We offer competitive salary, excellent benefits package, pension plan and more.
If you have any questions or would like to send your resume, contact us here.