REGISTRATION FEES & CONFERENCE BENEFITS
ACEP underwrites the majority of expenses for this conference as a member benefit.
ACEP Members take advantage of this great rate and register early.*
|Solutions Forum Only
*All registrations must be received by May 4. After May 4, you must register onsite at the higher onsite rate. Note: Be ready to provide your ACEP, SEMPA, or AAENP ID number
Registration Form (.PDF)
ACEP is pleased to provide ACEP members a low rate of $225 and $60 for resident members. Space is limited, so register before May 4 to take advantage of this rate.
Conference Registration Includes:
- Breakfast Monday-Wednesday
- Lunch Monday-Wednesday
- Evening Reception - Tuesday
- Transportation to and from Capitol Hill on Tuesday
- Solutions Forum
Full conference registration, less the $75 cancellation fee, is refundable only if submitted in writing email@example.com 30 days prior to the beginning of the conference. Registrations and cancellations received after the 30-day deadline are not refundable. Exceptions will be made for family emergencies and must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. For these instances, the full conference registration fee, less the $75 admin fee, will be refunded. You cannot reinstate a registration after you cancel. If you cancel and are entitled to a refund, expect the refund within 30 days. All refunds will be issued back to the original payment type. Cash payments will be refunded by check.
The Return on Your Investment
- Acquire information critical to serving as a leader at the state or national level.
- Identify your role in advancing key issues facing emergency medicine.
- Meet with members of Congress and other key policy makers.
- Understand the elements of conducting successful meetings, projects, and chapter operations.
- Gain skills in media relations, making presentations, and networking for influence.
- Hold one-on-one discussions with ACEP leaders and staff.
- Re-energize your enthusiasm and commitment.