Ojai Valley Inn Activities
BalancED was designed so you will have free time each afternoon to participate in the many wellness activities available at the resort and in the area. The Ojai Valley Inn has many exciting activities that can be booked to enhance your conference experience.
Ojai Valley Inn activitiesCamp Oak - Children’s Camp Bee Keeping/Honey Tasting Tennis Golfing Ojai Spa Artist Cottage … and much, much more!
ACEP has secured the following discounts on certain activities:
20% discount on all onsite activities at Ojai Valley Inn
Reduced golf rate of $120 - Golf Fact Sheet
20% discount on the spa, cabanas, Artist Cottage, Camp Oak (kids program), and tennis
To take advantage of these discounts and to reserve your space for all activities except golf, please call 888-697-9116
- ACEP Evening Activities -
In the evening, ACEP has a series of activities for you to come together with your colleagues for a fun night of entertainment.
These activities include:
- Explore Nature -Enjoy a guided hike through the beautiful Ojai Valley
- Book Club -Discuss the pre-assigned books (choose one or both) with your colleagues over drinks. The two books selected are: In Shock: My Journey from Death to Recovery and the Redemptive Power of Hopeby Dr. Rana Awdish and Teri Schnaubelt When Breath Becomes Airby Paul Kalanithi
- Storytelling -Share your story during this intimate session
- Yoga -Improve your health and happiness with guided breathing, exercise and meditation
- Open Mic Night -Show off your talents (comedy, poetry, music, etc.)